What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the quality of your site’s content, as well as increasing relevant traffic to your website. The main goal of SEO is to make your website visible on search engines so that you can attract the right audience to your website. Without SEO, your small business’s website could be getting lost or not ranking high enough in search engines like Google. SEO makes your small business visible. In this blog post, we’ll share 6 reasons why your small business needs SEO in today’s digital landscape.
How Does SEO Work?
To understand how SEO works, we need to understand how a search engine works. Search engines provide the best and trustworthy answers to their user’s queries. This means search engine results will be the best in quality and relevance. Now, the search engine will do all the scanning and crawling on different websites across the entire internet to provide the best results to the user. So, the practice of SEO optimizes the content of the website so that it will appear in the top search results for exact or related search queries.
6 Reasons Why Your Business Needs SEO
We say time is money, it is also true in the case of SEO since SEO is a process to increase the visibility of your business. Therefore, it is always better to jump into the game as early as possible.
According to a study by HubSpot, 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. So, now is the time to take SEO seriously.
Here are 6 reasons why small businesses need SEO to take their brand to the next level:
- Grow more organic traffic: Organic searches are the primary source of traffic. It is the most critical factor of the traffic the websites drive. Google the most visited website in the world. It has 40,000 search queries every second on average. And a study by Brightedge research, organic traffic holds 3% of the website’s traffic. Appearing high in search results from trusted search engines like Google is always going to work in your brand’s favour.
- Increase trust and credibility– The goal of any SEO expert is to build a clean, trustworthy, and credible website for an effective user experience. Being trustworthy means the website is more likely to get high-quality organic backlinks, Which ultimately increases your chances of sale conversion. Google interprets the backlinks as a signal of your website’s credibility. As you build a solid backlink profile, your pages will climb up the ranks.
- High Conversion rate – A conversion rate of percentage of your audience acting on their choice on your website. A high conversion rate indicates a sign of good SEO. If the SEO makes a page’s purpose clear, Google can rank it accurately based on search intent on the part of the consumer and it can improve conversions by directing the audience to your content. A value-driven article increases the chances of a visitor converting. According to a study by Crazy Egg If done right, SEO can drive a 14.6% conversion rate.
- SEO is Long-Term Strategy – From a small business perspective, it is really important to include SEO as a part of your long-term strategy. The reason is a successful SEO helps your business website spread your brand awareness to the audience and rank appropriately. The more high-quality content you have out there, the more potential traffic you have, the newer audience members you gain. Since Search engines’ algorithms are constantly evolving, SEO must be updated and evolved, hence SEO is an ongoing process and not a one-time solution.
- Cost-effective – As compared to paid ads SEO is a very cost-effective marketing strategy. It targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online and attracts them to your website. It is important to mention that 93% of online experiences/research begin with a search engine. SEO is an investment that you can make for your business. SEO increases your ranking on Google, that’s where most of the business comes from. By investing in SEO, you create long-term value for your website that will continue to increases over time.
- SEO is constantly evolving– SEO is much more than just links and keywords. To make your business visible to your potential customers, SEO service providers update Keep up with the latest trends and practices to ensure your website evolves as SEO does. They evaluate their SEO regularly with the help of advanced analytics options like Google Analytics and republish the content with a new aspect to gain more visibility.
Reach Your Target Audience
Implementing strong, quality SEO on your brand’s website and digital properties is always going to be beneficial to your brand and marketing efforts.
At AlphaKOR, we have an experienced team with extensive training and knowledge in SEO. We pride ourselves on the practice of ethical SEO habits. Hiring a professional will give you peace of mind knowing your website is in safe and secure hands with good results surpassing your goals.
Getting SEO services will ensure you the quality, content, and popularity (ranking) of your websites along with your satisfaction. It will help your website reach the place on Google where your potential customers can choose you.
To learn more about our Search Engine Optimization services, Click Here