WiFi networks of today are under constant stress thanks to bandwidth-intensive media, multiple WiFi devices per user, new hybrid work models, and ever-changing security threats. WiFi 6 is the latest WiFi standard incorporated into the next generation of wireless access points, smartphones, tablets, and other devices that connect over wireless networks, all designed to deliver faster connections, greater user capacity and more coverage.
Smart businesses are looking for ways to optimize their WiFi network to address today’s challenges while ensuring it can securely meet the demands of the future. Having secure and optimized WiFi ensures your business is protected from cyberattacks, employees can be more productive, and customers have a seamless user experience that builds loyalty and trust.
Here are some important things to consider before choosing a secure WiFi network solution for your business:
Is It Secure?
Every small business needs to make security a priority because networks, systems, and users are bombarded with a continual stream of threats every day. If you’re like many small businesses, you don’t have a large IT staff with dedicated security experts; in fact, only 5% of SMBs have IT security staff. SMBs are as vulnerable as large enterprises when it comes to network security breaches, but without dedicated resources, it’s harder for small businesses to fly under the radar when it comes to cyberattacks.
- Don’t lose sleep worrying if your network is vulnerable to cyberattacks. Insist that your WiFi network technology is always, automatically, up to date with security patches and updates delivered via a cloud-based managed service.
- Invest wisely in a managed service solution that delivers around-the-clock threat protection to detect and block cyberattacks, protecting your guests, employees and devices from ransomware and malware.
Is It Reliable?
Secure wireless networking must perform 24 x 7 to provide the foundation for productive employees to work with customers, partners, suppliers, and each other. Effective WiFi solutions ensure your network is always fast, secure, and equipped to handle the workloads of today and tomorrow, all while protecting your business with automatic and continuous updates.
- Future proof your WiFi with new standards such as WiFi 6, so you always get exceptional performance as bandwidth-hungry content and even more connected devices that rely on your network to operate with peak performance.
- Get the valuable time you need to manage your business by choosing a service provider that has the technical expertise and experience to manage your wireless network – and is readily available to support you if you need it.
Can It Help Me Make Smart Business Decisions?
When you know what’s happening on your WiFi network you can make more informed business decisions.
- Look for secure wireless networking solutions that deliver insights to speed up decision-making and drive better business outcomes. For example, use information about the total number of visitors, total visits per site, and who is making repeat visits to improve customer experiences.
- Expect easy-to-use dashboards and reports that provide visibility to what’s happening in your network, accessible anywhere you are, so you can focus on what’s important – running your business.
Running a small business is always challenging and keeping your WiFi network secure and up to date can be overwhelming. The good news is that managed WiFi solutions are both affordable and cost-effective. Get the expertise you need to deliver exceptional WiFi user experiences without having to compete for scarce IT talent, giving your IT staff time to focus on other important priorities.
Make the most of your budget with predictable monthly costs, one transparent bill, and top-notch support from a trusted service provider. AlphaKOR provides you secure WiFi as part of an overall service that is easier to buy, manage and support. Contact us to learn more about secure cloud-based wireless networking solutions from AlphaKOR.