What is your contingency plan?
In today's globally connected world, customers, partners, and mobile users need access to your data and applications 24/7. Proactive measures are required to ensure the resiliency of your business IT infrastructure and provide near-immediate service recovery for mission-critical applications.
As a CIO, CEO, or IT Manager, it is your responsibility to secure an IT/business recovery plan as well as the proper resources to execute than plan. You should have a clear path to follow in case of a partial or complete system failure.
What you Need to Know About YOUR Business:
- What are the possible failure scenarios?
- What is "critical data" within your organization?
- When should a full backup be performed?
- How can you verify that a backup was successfully performed?
- How long will you save backups?
- How much time will it take to restore a backup?
- Where will your backup be stored?
- What is your plan if servers are physically damaged?