Frank Abbruzzese is the President of AlphaKOR Group. Frank brings over twenty-eight years of experience within the technology sector.
Some of Frank’s experiences include: developing long-term relationships with companies and organizations of all sizes, and providing strategic planning for technological advancement.
Frank’s achievements are listed below:
- 2012 Windsor Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- Cofounder of Windsor-Essex leaders in Innovation forum
- 2012, member of Leadercast advisory team
- 2012 Vice-Chair of WEtech Alliance Network
- Current board member of WEtech Alliance Network and founding board member.
- Co-founder of WindsorEssex Circle (2010) and Founder of Leamington Circle (2011), successful business network groups in the Region.
- Past Vice-Chair of Better Business Bureau, Years 2007 & 2008 and board member 2000-2009.
- Past Vice-Chair of Olde Riverside BIA, Years 2007 & 2008.
- Past President of Windsor Executives Association in 2002, served seven years on the board.
- Past Chair of Challenge Cups 2000 & 2001, Committee Member 1997 to 2002.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) University of Windsor, 1988.